Sorry for the delay, here are some pics of my cute cute great niece Brynn. I had so much fun shooting her. She volunteered to be my helper. Everytime I asked Brynn to do something, she enthusiastically would say "Yeah!" She made me laugh the whole time. What a cutie! She is like a teenage trapped in a little kids body. She is so smart! Here are some of the pics. If you would like to see more of my children photography. I updated the Children's gallery in my website.
Johnny- Grandma said I needed to check out these pictures, she told me how cute they were! You did such a great job! Thanks so much, I will have to get some copies from you!
How do we get in on the photography action?!! Seriously, how much would you charge to take some pics of Tommy and Joey? We're VERY impressed with your photography!!!
3 comments:
Johnny-
Grandma said I needed to check out these pictures, she told me how cute they were! You did such a great job! Thanks so much, I will have to get some copies from you!
Jenn
How do we get in on the photography action?!! Seriously, how much would you charge to take some pics of Tommy and Joey? We're VERY impressed with your photography!!!
That's a cute kid. If I'm ever out there, or you're back here, and I need pictures taken, I'm calling you.
Post a Comment