We went with our good friends the Roses yesterday. We had such a great time. During our afternoon smorgasbord, we consumed the following items:
- Deep fried Cheese Curds
- Greek Gyro
- Deep Fried Pickles (Thomas is holding the pickles...)
- Nitro Ice Cream (like nothing you've ever tasted)
- Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
- Fudge Puppy
- Chocolate-Covered Bacon
- Deep Fried Snickers Candy Bar









As you can see, we aimed for the low-fat foods. It was a great day. We had so much fun.
7 comments:
That sounds like an awesome State Fair. I am interested in attending for the food. Chocolate covered bacon is the weirdest thing I have ever heard of!
I personally did not like the chocolate covered bacon. It was cold... But at least I can say I actually tried it! The rest of the food was absolutely yummy! My favorite had to be the deep-fried Snickers.
I think I am going to barf. I am sure it was all great fun, but some of those things do not even sound good at all. Why on earth would someone cover bacon with chocolate? that is not even logical. GROSS
Fried is my favorite! Next year, I'm there.
Since my favorite candy bar is Snickers..I think I would have loved the deep fried Snickers!! How fun to at least try these crazy foods!! Your mom looks great, you will have to tell her hi and happy 26th!! Man, we are getting old!!:^)
Emily Im so glad you said hi! I have been meaning to on facebook since I added you as a friend, but have just been so busy! Im more of a blogger anyway! :) It looks like you guys are doing well, its so awesome that you and John ended up together. How cool is that?! Did you guys date in highschool? And how cool that you are in med school! Im VERY impressed!
John- Love the pics! Like father like son right? Very talented I must say!
Anyway, how fun, I will be checking your blog forsure!
ERin
We just had our State Fair here in Cheyenne....but I have to say we only have 50 people at a time in one day. Oh small Ceyenne. That sounds like a event to plan for. I've been meaning to write and send you congrats on all our school accomplishments. I try to watch the surgery chanels, cause I love that stuff. But for some reason I get really light headed and sick. Oh well :) Well take care tell Johnny hi for me....Sorry he will never be a John to me he still is that skinny little brat I loved to play with as a kid.... JK we were both brats Love ya guys
Post a Comment