
Last Saturday we went out to celebrate my 26th birthday. (26 sounds a little old. . . I'm no longer in my early twenties. . . I'm closer to 30 than 20. . . But I'm still young!!) So my mom came up and the three of us went out to eat at Pazzaluna. Pazzaluna is an "urban Italian" restaurant located in downtown St. Paul. I had heard good things about it from friends so I was really excited to try it.
Well the food was amazing, except for John's rare steak coming out well done then coming back cold! And the desserts were great as well. It was fun to spend relaxed, stress-free, surgery-free time with my mom and my hubs! Here are a few pictures from the night!


Our yummy food!

John & Me

My mom & me!

and just me.
Thanks madre for the yummy dinner!!
3 comments:
Congrats on finishing up surgery! I bet it feels so good to have that behind you. Your food looks yummy. It seems like a very classy place. I really like classy!
YEAH! happy 26th! I know what you mean, i too turn 26 in a few months, and it's a little unreal for me. I was ok with 25 but 26? Anyway congrats on being done with surgery. And those pictures of you are really pretty
Emily- happy belated birthday! I cannot believe how much you and Johnny have accomplished, you should be extremely proud!
Jenn L.
Post a Comment