While in Utah, I was took lots of pictures of my family. It was so great to see everyone. The newest edition to our family is my great-nephew Shawn. Yes...that's right my great nephew! He's only 3 months old and has the cutest chubby cheeks in the world! Thanks Tonya for letting me capture these:




5 comments:
You're a GREAT UNCLE already!? How in the world????!!!
He's darling nonetheless and you've captured him perfectly. What a lucky kid.
Hey you are like us! When I married Kory I became a Great aunt as well! Those are awesome pictures by the way
Wow Emily can you bring John to Vegas to take pictures of my family?:)These pictures are amazing.
Hey, this is Allison Thomas. I keep missing you at church. I emailed Melanie Stetzer with Elder Rytting's address, or you can get it from Sister Skie. I'll email it to you if you give me your address, but just know i won't be on the internet at all this week. Sorry I failed to get it to you. By the way, great pictures.
Yeah, before John and I got married I had 0 nieces and nephews. Then all of a sudden I had approx 27 nieces and nephews and at least 11 great nieces and nephews and growing! (I'm actually not sure on the exact numbers). It's pretty cool.
Post a Comment