Cool shots hubs! I miss you and I'm jealous you are in Utah and I'm a loner here!
Johnny, Love the pictures! I would like a copy of moms hands holding the flower for my family wall.
Those are awesome pictures. That is your mom? I didn't even recognize her
Thanks for the nice comments everyone! You all keep motivating me to do better. Remind me Maire and I will get you a copy of the pic of mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cool shots hubs! I miss you and I'm jealous you are in Utah and I'm a loner here!
Johnny, Love the pictures! I would like a copy of moms hands holding the flower for my family wall.
Those are awesome pictures. That is your mom? I didn't even recognize her
Thanks for the nice comments everyone! You all keep motivating me to do better. Remind me Maire and I will get you a copy of the pic of mom
Post a Comment