I was lucky enough to take my little niece's Senior pictures while I was in Utah. Here is a sample...more can be viewed on my photoblog http://johnsharpephotography.blogspot.com/
Hey guys, Happy late birthday Emily. I can;t believe how old Amanda has gotten. I remember changing her diapers. Sorry I havent called back Johnny. TJ has been out of paramedic school for a few weeks for vacation so we have been taking advantage and camping and traveling and Jax starts school here in a week. So things are crazy. But I'll call you soon. Take care guys
I really like what you do with your colors. Those pictures of your mom's garden are really cool. I try to be creative and artsy like that but it never turns out. I'm camtarded.
2 comments:
Hey guys, Happy late birthday Emily. I can;t believe how old Amanda has gotten. I remember changing her diapers. Sorry I havent called back Johnny. TJ has been out of paramedic school for a few weeks for vacation so we have been taking advantage and camping and traveling and Jax starts school here in a week. So things are crazy. But I'll call you soon. Take care guys
I really like what you do with your colors. Those pictures of your mom's garden are really cool. I try to be creative and artsy like that but it never turns out. I'm camtarded.
Post a Comment