Friday, April 15, 2011

Eliza–8 Days

If you follow John’s blog you will have already seen these pictures since he is much better at updating! Her'e’s what he said with these pics: “Eliza is quickly adjusting to the sound of dad’s camera shutter clicking away.  She has been such a joy in our home.  Eliza has made the transition for mom and dad a lot easier by only waking up once a night for a feeding.  Still feels surreal that she is ours.   Here are a few shots from earlier this week.  PS. My new favorite scent is baby, I LOVE it!!!”

John is amazing with Eliza, I’m so lucky to have them both in my life. Enjoy!

mn-newborn-photographer (1)mn-newborn-photographer (10)mn-newborn-photographer (2)mn-newborn-photographer (3)mn-newborn-photographer (4)mn-newborn-photographer (5)mn-newborn-photographer (6)mn-newborn-photographer (8)I look at this photo and cannot stop laughing.  It puts a smile on my face every time I see it!mn-newborn-photographer (9)

0047-Eliza - 8 Days-Edit

No comments: