Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Eliza Video–11 Days

Here’s a little video John put together. I love how she doesn’t even fit into this onesie (which is now almost too small for her). I love how she breathes and it moves her whole body. Also, her nose is still a little crooked/smashed from the delivery in this video. We were both worried her nose would always be crooked.

When we first brought her home, I loved watching her sleep and would just sit on the couch and hold her and watch her (and kiss her).   It never got old.

3 comments:

Kory said...

That ending shot is really funny. She opens her eyes like she has no idea where she is.

Amy said...

Darling!

jeff and alli said...

I too love watching a sleeping baby.

Eliza is so lucky, she is going to have so many records of how cute she was as a baby.