Wednesday, April 6, 2011

4 Days Old Photo Shoot

John is an amazing wedding and family photographer (http://www.johnsharpephotography.com); no question. When we had Eliza he has had fun documenting her and has become a newborn photographer as well. However, he has his own style and doesn’t do the typical newborn photos. However, he wanted to try some other styles…

Here we tried to do the hanging baby pose and it was comical… we won’t be trying that again!

0155-Eliza

I love Eliza’s expressions in these pics! She is such a character.

0184-Eliza

Saggy bum.

0190-Eliza0196-Eliza

Something either tastes gross or she is about to get mad…

0202-Eliza

And don’t forget about Zoe! She is in major need of a haircut:

0216-Eliza

Toga baby!

0242-Eliza

Before we moved to Minnesota, I worked at American Institute. One of my good friends I worked with made this beautiful crochet blanket for me to use when I had my baby. I was so excited to pull it out when I found out I was pregnant. It was the first baby gift anyone gave me (She was 4.5 years early)

0255-Eliza

My good friend Alisha made this adorable headband for Eliza. I just love it. (And she makes amazing cupcakes too!! http://cravings-alishascupcakes.blogspot.com/ I wish I lived in Utah so I could buy some fruit pizza cupcakes)

0262-Eliza-Edit

No comments: