Happy Halloween!!! Our friends Donny and LeAnne had a Halloween/Birthday Party last week. We almost didn’t dress up because I didn’t have the energy to come up with costumes. One of the CRNAs I worked with gave us the idea to go as a Bun in the Oven and a Baker. John of course wanted to add the wig because he said it “made” the costume. The only thing he was missing was a matching mustache.
So I present to you A Bun in the Oven and The Bun Maker: John getting ready to “deliver” the bun.
Anyone come up with some good costumes or see some great costumes this year? Hope you all had a Happy Halloween.
4 comments:
This may be the first time I haven't thrown up in my mouth when viewing the hand/heart-over-the-prego-belly pose.
Awesome costumes. You both looked great; the wig did add just the right amount of pizazz to his baker costume. :)
You two are too cute and clever for your own good!! I am thinking we can make something work for Thanksgiving to see you. I will keep you updated.
loving the delivering the bun picture. classic.
Congrats congrats!! wow you guys that is great. We haven't checked the blog recently but I am glad we did! What a cute costume idea. I love it.
Post a Comment