So we had our repeat ultrasound this week and it was so much fun. The ultrasound tech was hilarious and she had us laughing many times. We found out the gender right at the beginning; there was no modesty or shyness that day. We are having a GIRL!! That is what most of you guessed so good job!! This also gives me the satisfaction of being right because John was convinced we were having a boy and has been referring to the baby as him since we found out. In addition, my fluid levels were normal and we were able to visualize all the parts we needed to. Everything looked good and healthy! We are so grateful for a normal ultrasound… such a big relief.
Here are just a few photos from her first photo shoot…
Frontal View of the Face (Kind of looks like a skeleton or alien, right?)
I’ve really started to feel her move a lot lately. It is crazy that there is a growing baby inside me and I can feel her move! Wow, I just love it!
9 comments:
Oh yae!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I hope that our little girls will be friends one day!!! Oh my gosh your little girl is going to be so cute!!! It is so amazing to feel the baby, weird at the same time. An actual human bean is growing inside you but I love it but glad it's over. Oh I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see her!!! I'm so glad everything is ok with you too! Congratulations on your little girl!!!
Yay for a healthy baby!! Your little girl will be A.DOR.ABLE!! I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats again!
Congrats!!! Don't you just love ultrasounds. I love it when can feel them move around, and watch it on the screen at the same time. So awesome. So reassuring too. Congrats again!
Fantastic. I'm glad everything is looking well. I love feeling the baby, I hope it is fun for you too.
I can't tell if she's giving you the rock on fist or trying to give you knuckles in that top picture.
Love these photos, so cool. I love when they start to move and you can feel them. So exciting
Nice! Congratulations on the little squirt. We'll have to plan a trip up to see you guys. It has been too long.
Em that is SO cool! Seeing your baby on that monitor moving around is such a trip. You will be such a great mom I'm SO super happy for you!!!!!!!!! And thank you your for all your nice comments and support of me going back to school. I figure if you can be a doctor I can work through this and become a aesthetician :) seriously though you motivate me a lot and I look up to you tons, love ya :)
Emily! I haven't gotten on your blog for a while I guess because I had no idea you were expecting! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys and wish you the best!
Post a Comment