Sunday, November 14, 2010

Belly Pics–Weeks 20-25

John posted these on his photography blog so I thought I’d share them here. John and I will randomly go out and grab a few pics of the belly to document this fun time. It’s crazy to see how my body is changing and growing.

Also, I would love advice on things to buy for the baby. What things are must-haves? What things are a waste of money? What brand crib, car seat, stroller, everything, etc do you like… I would love your expert advice so please share! Please leave a comment or email me {sharpegal (at) gmail (dot) com}

20 Weeks

Pregnant-Wife-123 WeeksPregnant-Wife-2Pregnant-Wife-3From John, “Quick little side not about the next 3 images. I had been taking photos that day and told Em she was hardly showing, just look at the photo above and you’ll agree.  It was the first image below when I joked and said, ‘Babe, you look huge from here.’ The subsequent two images were her reactions.  I just love this!!!”Pregnant-Wife-4I grabbed a couple shots of John, the light was great and the subject was HOT!!!Pregnant-Wife-5Pregnant-Wife-6Pregnant-Wife-7Here we were doing the typical “hold your belly” shot but I didn’t have much to hold…Pregnant-Wife-824 Weeks – This is when I really started to feel pregnant. I grew a lot between 23 and 24 weeksPregnant-Wife-9Pregnant-Wife-10Pregnant-Wife-11Pregnant-Wife-12Pregnant-Wife-1325 Weeks – I am PregoPregnant-Wife-14

7 comments:

Cravings said...

You are too cute...it's actually not fair ;) You hardly look pregnant at all! You look amazing and you have that pregnancy glow. Oh Emily I'm so so happy for you!!! I hope you are feeling well. John did a great job as usual.

Jensine Kinser said...

How neat to document your pregnancy, I always think I'm going to do that, and it doesn't work out. Don't you love it when you start to really show?

Things that I love:
A boppy (if you breastfeed)
Old school cloth diapers for burp rags (they're thicker then typical ones)
A baby wrap--I think it's more flexible and easier then a snuggli
A comfy rocking chair.
There's other stuff, but I think those are things that really made a difference.

Kristin Rose said...

You are a beautiful prego girl.
I agree the old school cloth diapers for burp clothes are the best. Easy to clean and soak up the best. Especially if you have a spitter like mine was! When I see you I will tell you all the other stuff that I found helpful.

Connie and Brandon said...

Love the pics! You look amazing. It's so crazy how you don't really look prego one week and then the next you totally have a prego belly.

Kelli Radmall said...

Still too little! Keep growing! You are tiny. And darling.
Boppy
Vibrating bouncer chair-our lifesaver!
Fels Naptha laundry soap for scrubbing anything and everything-mostly poop!
Aren't you excited for that?

Love you guys.

Sie said...

Seeing you pregnant makes me tear up a little!

Kelli said...

I totally agree with the cloth diaper burp rags, they are the only good ones. Also, I wish we'd had onesies with mittens when we went home because they told us not to cut his nails for a week and we were totally unprepared. And if you buy a swing, buy one with toys hanging above it, they don't care at first, but after two months Felix wouldn't sit in one that didn't have toys. And if you have two cars get two bases for your carseat. I'm way too lazy to go without it...but maybe that's just me.