While in Utah this past week, I had a chance to see lots of family and take lots of pictures. I don't usually post my photo session on the family blog, but since these photos are of my niece's family, I decided to share the post.
John-- you are such an inspirational photographer-- I am tempted to road-trip-it to Minnesota just to have you photograph my little Norah-- thank you for sharing your talent, I love seeing what you create!
3 comments:
Oh I like em!! I love the one with the babies in the grass with the barns way in the background. Sooo pretty!
Such GREAT work!! One day when we decide to get professional photos then I am coming to you.
John-- you are such an inspirational photographer-- I am tempted to road-trip-it to Minnesota just to have you photograph my little Norah-- thank you for sharing your talent, I love seeing what you create!
Post a Comment