Yesterday was the last day of Period 8 and the last day of my 3rd year of medical school. (I can't believe I will be graduating a year from today!) Our class celebrated with a bowling party and Chipotle burritos. It was a lot of fun to see many of my classmates who I haven't seen in a while (when you are in rotations and not sitting in class every day you don't see many people). My highest game was 87. John and Jon were playing speed bowling in a neighboring lane and John scored 102 (which is higher than when he was trying in our lane). We had fun hanging out with the Grimsby's and Meghann.
When we were taking pictures we tried to get shots of people from the front but kept blinding people. So the following are a bunch of "butt shots."
Jon Grimsby and some cool lens flare

Emily (look at that hook, no wonder the ball doesn't go where I want it to)
John (He always gets shafted on the cool pictures, I took this a second too early)
Erin Grimsby. She was the pro of the night. I guess she was in a bowling league when she was little!
Meghann Duffy with a private lesson from pro Erin.
1 comment:
I can't believe you only have one year left either. Time flies! So where do you think you are going to do your residency? and in what-OB?
I remember back in the days of the anatomy lab when you had just taken the MCAT and were applying and deciding where to go. You said you wanted to be an OB. You will be a great MD and OB if that is what you choose:) Good job and congrats on finishing 3rd year!!
Post a Comment