Sunday, May 17, 2009

Save The Date

I still cannot believe I am officially in my last year of medical school. I get kinda teary sometimes just thinking I'll be graduated by this time next year. It's so cool! It's been a wonderful experience but not always easy.

This is mainly for the family, I graduate on May 7, 2010. So if you want to come out and celebrate with us (and attend a really long and boring graduation ceremony) we would love to have you. So keep this date open and free and come visit us in Minnesota. Plus, May is one of the best times of the year to visit Minnesota. It's usually not cold and the mosquitos/humidity haven't shown up yet!!

8 comments:

Cravings said...

That is so cool Emily! I look up to you, I know I couldn't do it. I'm so happy for you!

Sie said...

Wow! What a milestone! Any ideas on which residency programs you'd like to apply to? Seattle has some really good programs... hint, hint!

Erin said...

congrats emily! that is SO cool. Such a big accomplishment!

Linda K Anderson said...

I'm so proud of you, Em! You are an amazing daughter and I love you so much! You and John are such a good team. You both have accomplished some amazing things~!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Emily! Not to get all sentimental on you but seriously when I first met you I knew you were destined for greatness! You said you were going to be a doctor and HERE YOU ARE! You rock. You are my hero. Girl power!

Kristin Rose said...

I can remember our first Sunday here in MN, you and John had us over for dinner...wow has time flown by. You in your last year of Med school and Thomas in his last year of Law school. We look forward to finishing this last year off right and crossing off our must see and do list of Minnesota. Congrats Em and best of luck in your last year!

Amy said...

YEAH! That is so exciting! I was watching Gray's Anatomy yesterday, and was like I totally know someone who is a surgeon. :)

Linzee said...

Congratulations!! That is exciting. It takes lots of hard work and dedication, I should know I made it to the Associates degree, ha ha. But really congrats on the big accomplishment!!