Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubs!

Happy Birthday John!
I love you so much! I hope you have a great day! Thanks for all that you do! How does it feel to be 27 years old? You are so much older than 26! Happy Happy Birthday! I love you more!

3 comments:

Kory said...

Emily - Thanks for the birthday shout out! I just found out your temple was on fire. You guys must not be doing your job out there.

Ashley Koz said...

em I have a blog now so add me its kozlowskinews.blogspot.com

Tami Haws said...

Happy (late) birthday Johnny. Canyou believe we are so old. Wait until you have kids it will make you feel like you are 10 years older ;) How are you guys doing. We have been crazy busy here. TJ will be finished with paramedic school next month. Thank goodnes cause he has had NO down time this last year. I had a question and if it doesn't interest you guys trully don't worry about responding, no worries. I'm sure you have got my emails about the charity project I am doing, that I have posted on my blog. I have had a really great turn out from family, friends and buisnesses. I am hoping to do a charity dinner here and be on the news. I hope!!! Anyway I am reaching out to a few people to see if they would have any friends or family that would want to donate. This is a very special project for me and I am hoping to get more people to donate. Please let me know, I have flyers I could send or email you if people need or send them to my blog. I hope to hear from you, and if not not a big deal at all. Thanks again guys and we'll talk soon.