Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wedding Weekend

This weekend has been crazy! I woke early Saturday morning to photograph a wedding in St Paul. The wedding went till 12:30pm. I rushed home to get ready for Emily's med school friend's wedding which started at 2pm. Unfortunately, I got home and realized that I had left my camera cards at the reception. I about had heart failure. Luckily, I got back to the reception and the groom had the cards for me. I felt like such a moron! By the time I got back home, it was about 1:20. I hadn't eaten all day because I was nervous about my wedding shoot. I have a great wife and she had food ready for me. Long story short, I took about a 90 second shower, got dressed, and we ended up only being about 10 minutes late to the wedding.

We had such a great time at the wedding. Congratulations Christina and Ryan!! Here are some pics from their wedding (I was not the photographer).


My Wife is Hot!

John and Erin ripping up the dance floor





Carmen & Mark

Ryan & Christina


BTW, here is a preview from the wedding I did in St Paul, view more pics at : http://johnsharpephotography.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

Karen said...

I need to look at your blog more often. Sorry for all the comments at once. I just looked at the names of your friends blogs and I think I know John Holt. You will have to ask him if he knows a Karen Gillett. It really is a small world and this is making me miss MN.