
Our campground was beautiful...Here is sun in the morning

Bocce competition was fierce. Guys vs. Girls. Girls went up 11-3. However, the men fought back to take the win 15-13. It was epic!

Here is the crew...couples from left to right (Morgan & Nate Law, Thomas & Kristin Rose, John & Emily Sharpe)

Site of our fun #79


The St Croix River at dusk...would have been even more beautful if a speedboat did not disrupt my glassy water.

div>Here is our serious campfire picture. We are a tough bunch, as seen here.



Here is Em navigating our Canoe. If anybody wants to test their marriage...go canoeing! :)





6 comments:
This looks like the funnest camping trip. I want to go:) Great pictures by the way. John, I am loving your work!
Fun times! It was great to get into the outdoors with you guys and enjoy the nice MN weather while it lasts. Thanks for all the great camping pictures. We will definitely have to find time to do some more trips in the future.
I loved all the posed pics! classic! Hey you should ask your friends if they are related to a Kyle and Rebecca Law
Wow...I thing I need to go camping. Like tomorrow. That looks like such a fun trip and such amazing photos!
-Jill (Nielsen)
this looked like so much fun, makes me wanna go camping
I miss that River. We use to go on a yearly canoe trip with the YW/YM. It was always my favorite activity. I wish we could come for a visit. I would love to show David around.
Post a Comment