It's been a lot of hard work, but I think I'm finally ready to share with everyone my website: http://www.johnsharpephotography.com/ (creative title I know).
Please visit the website and give me any feedback you may have or ways that I could possibly improve the layout or functionality of the website. Word of mouth for my photography business is spreading as I have two shoots this week and a wedding next month. It's kind of exciting.
Enough about my business, I will tell you a bit about this week. Emily has been really busy and yesterday she had to work overnight. So since I didn't get to see her on Saturday, I took her dinner and we spent some time together. It was a nice evening and I couldn't help but want to get some pictures of my soon-to-be doctor. She looked all decked out and cute. Here are some pictures I took last night.





6 comments:
I really like the site. Is it flash? I'm all about the preloading pictures so you don't have to wait inbetween. I'm excited for you to be doing photography. Your pictures look great.
Thanks for the encouragement!
Since I've never been a real web developer, I had to take a crash course in flash to get the site to do what I wanted. I still don't really know flash, but I got enough skills to do what I wanted.
John-your photos look great and I like the website and blog. Congrats on getting it up and running. It's so cute to see Em as a doctor... You two are great examples of living your dreams!
Your website looks great! I have one technical thing I would edit and that is on I believe your children tab, the arrow at the bottom is really close to that edge, I would raise that up. It may have been on the other tab...not sure, but that is me just being picky about web layout...thats one of the things I studied at the U. But that is just me. It looks really good, and very professional. GOOD JOB!
And Emily i still can't believe you are a doctor! That is so rad
Not a doctor yet! I still have two years left. But I'm getting closer. Thanks for everyones encouragement. I really am living my dream and I'm super grateful for John for his support in that, even when it's hard and he doesn't see me. He's the best.
wow...those are great pictures of Emily and what a good idea! Very professional too. We are glad to see your sites and will put them on our blog!
Post a Comment