I have finally decided to develop my talents in photography and create a side-business for portrait photgraphy. I will continue my consulting work and do the photography thing on the side. This past week, I had two photo sessions. I have posted some pics as well as a link to my new photoblog.
http://johnsharpephotography.blogspot.com/ I am in the process of creating a website. Will update when complete. Any comments or referrals would be greatly appreciated.




4 comments:
Good for you John! That is great that you started a website. Practice, practice and more practice, will turn you right into a professional photographer. Keep playing around because you definitely have some natural talent that if worked with will make for great photos. When Thomas and I get back from London we can be models for you to get more practice on if you would like!! See you guys in August!
What cute kids, I don't know them, but you did a really good job taking pictures of them. I think the photography move is a good one. It is always good to do the things we love. Uh if you ever come back to utah, we would be more then happy to have you come take pictures of us. :)
You know, what's funny is that this whole time I kept thinking about how your dad was the main man at SHARPES PHOTOGRAPHY and yet your brilliant photography skills still totally impressed me as if I thought it was just something you had a knack for.
That makes it sound like I'm not as impressed by your work. I am completely impressed. I just can't believe I didn't connect the two together.
So, good for you to continue with the obviously great eye for photography. I surely envy your talents and will check in with your photography blog often! Congrats and good luck!
I'm a big advocate for doing what you love for a living, as long as the business end doesn't ruin it. So, good for you! I really like your work.
Post a Comment