You all are probably wondering why we have so humbly titled our blog this week. Allow me to explain, when Emily and I got married, we created the awesomest best couple ever. You're all probably thinking right now..."Wow, you know...that's right, they are awesome!". 

This past week we celebrated our 4th anniversary. We got all gussied up and went out Saturday night to eat at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. We had a nice steak dinner together, it was great! Afterward, we decided to take a walk around downtown Minneapolis, it was raining a bit so we were going to just go to valet and head home. However, the valet guy offered us an umbrella. So we took the umbrella and went for a stroll. It was fun just enjoying one another.
Closing an umbrella is harder than it looks. Emily decided to capture my "inability" to close the umbrella.


I always think about how lucky we are to have found each other and created the most awesomest best couple. Back to my point of this blog, "Why Both of Us are Awesome." Emily and I compliment each other so well.
I will start by telling you why Emily is so awesome for me:
- She watches all sports with me. She learns and remembers the names of many players both college and pro. She often asks if we are going to watch a particular game or sometimes I come home and she already has a game on.
- She enjoys my music. I listen all sorts of music and love going to concerts. Emily is always more than willing to go with me. We always have a ball.
- She supports me in everything I do. She always encourages me to develop my talents.
- She loves me so much.
- I have great decorating taste. I'll admit it, we watch alot of HGTV together and I always enjoy it.
- I provide good feedback on what outfit Em should wear. She is always asking for my opinion on which earrings look best, which shoes look best, etc.
- I like to cook and make delicious food and Em likes to eat it.
- I like to stay very organized and clean and if I was a slob she would freak.
- I love Em so much more!
These lists could go on and on, but I think I have already proved the "awesomest couple" point. I'm sure there are a lot of great couples out there; it's just hard to compete with us. I look forward to many more anniversary celebrations!
1 comment:
Umbrellas can be tricky little things. Too bad it wasn't pouring rain while you were trying to get the thing closed, it would have made the "how in the world do you close this thing" look that you had even better.
Hey just found out that we are moving to Provo area here in a couple of weeks for a new job. Let us know when you guys are gong to be in town next ladno?
Post a Comment