Today is our 4 year anniversary so of course I had to pull out some wedding pics! I cannot believe we have been married for 4 years! It still feels like yesterday we walked out of the temple with our permasmiles. It's amazing how much our lives have changed in these 4 short years. I have had so much fun and don't even want to think what I'd be doing right now without John in my life. He promised me when we got engaged that we would have fun and he would always make me laugh; he has kept true to that promise.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
I can't believe it's been 4 years!
Today is our 4 year anniversary so of course I had to pull out some wedding pics! I cannot believe we have been married for 4 years! It still feels like yesterday we walked out of the temple with our permasmiles. It's amazing how much our lives have changed in these 4 short years. I have had so much fun and don't even want to think what I'd be doing right now without John in my life. He promised me when we got engaged that we would have fun and he would always make me laugh; he has kept true to that promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Omigosh! Blond hair! What is 4 years, fruit?
I still remember when you guys got married, I can't believe it was four years ago either, but it seems like you have been married forever.
Hey, I remember that day! Congrats you two!
Congratulations Emily. I still remember that day, you looked so beautiful (as usual) :) Remember all the dating drama we went through before we found our amazing husbands? I wouldn't trade married life for anything.
Ok well I knew you had facebook but I didn't know about the blog. I'm excited you found me. Happy Anniversary. It goes fast, but then also looking back you've accomplished a lot!
Happy Anniversary! Have a fun celebration of a happy 4 years together!
Hey Emily I am so glad that you found my blog even though it is horrible! It is amazing how time goes so quickly it seems like yesterday we where living together. I can not belive you are that far through medical school already when will you apply for your residancy? Anyways keep in touch and keep checking my blog for some updates! Love ya
Emily-
I found your blog through Joni's and I wanted to say hi. It was so good to get updated on your life!! Looks like life is crazy busy, but good!!
Tiffany (Deveraux) Harrison
Happy Anniversary! Isn't love just grand:)!!
Post a Comment