Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oobees!!

So a while back I blogged about how much I love my Oobees. You can click here to see that post. Anyway, I found out today they are having a mega-sale to make room for new inventory. Almost everything on the site is only $8.00!! The slippers are normally $30 and well worth it, so it's a steal of a deal at $8.00. I went on tonight and bought two new pairs, as well as a shirt, and a blanket. I am so excited for the blanket that is coming. In addition to slippers they have shirts, bags, pillows, blankets, and hats. I wanted to buy more pairs but thought I need to wait and save room for when they come out with cute new styles. I just wanted to let you all know before they sell out!
http://www.oobees.com/
I went for Amber's Animal Instinct:

And Mandy's Surfin Stripes: Here's the blanket I ordered: Let me know if you decide to buy any and which style.

5 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

So I totally think I went on that date with you guys and the Moods game. I almost said something in your last post about it, but I wasn't sure and didn't want to sound dumb. I'm so glad you said something though because I do remember it. It's so fun to take trips down memory lane:)/!

Gary and Sara said...

Emily-I love your blog! I always have so much fun reading it! Just had to tell you!
Hope you are doing well!
Those slippers look amazing, not to mention the blanket!

Unknown said...

I love good deals! I went on the website to get some but the shipping was more then the slippers itself so I went to the store and yae got some black ones!!! Thanks EM!!!

Cravings said...

I don't know why that went to David, it's just me...alisha :)

Emily said...

Oh yeah, I forget they have a store in Utah. My mom and I combined our orders so shipping is much cheaper for each additional item. But if you are only buying one, it's pretty expensive.
I hope you enjoy them.