I have a quick, funny story to share that shows a little glimpse of my spaziness (I blame it on the stress):
Last night we invited our friends over to our house for dinner. They had never been to our house before so we thought it would be fun to have them over. I was on call at the hospital Friday night and it was a crazy busy night so I only slept for about 1.5 hours. I got home and took a short nap then we started to get dinner ready. We told them to show up around 5:30-6. At 6:00 they still hadn't arrived but I didn't want to call them until they were a few minutes late (I didn't want to be over eager). Around 6:15 John told me to call them to make sure they could find our place. As soon as he said this, I realized that I had never given them our address!! I quickly called LeAnne and they were waiting in a parking lot of a Baptist church near our house! Not only had I not given her our address, I also had never given her my phone number (what a great friend I am!). Last time we hung out, I told them the area we lived in. So they sent us emails and Facebook messages then decided to start driving toward our house hoping we would give them a call. I won't make this mistake again! I felt so bad. Sorry LeAnne & Donny!
I am my mother's daughter.
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When you are as amazing as your Em then it's more than ok to be a little spazzi! Keep up your great work in medical school!
hehehe....I've done that! I don't have medical school as an excuse.
Post a Comment