
Why do I love my Oobees so much?
- Comfort: They are super comfy. Plus the fabric is so so so soft.
- Cute: They have really cute patterns but also have basic black for boring people.
- Durability: They have a thick sole that can be worn outside. And I hear you can put them in the washing machine if they get dirty.
- Warmth: This is my favorite part about my Oobees. I wear them EVERY time I take Zoe out for a walk. It doesn't matter if it is below freezing outside, they still keep my feet warm. Every day this past week as I was walking Zoe I would think in my head how much I loved these slippers. The nasty, cold wind would chill through my jeans and my coat, but my feet stayed warm. And because the sole is so thick, I can wear them in the snow and keep my feet warm and dry.
- Convenience: They are always sitting by my door and easily slip on. I wear them every time I run outside or go on a quick errand to the store.
- Fun: Although I am now closer to 30 than I am 20, when I wear these I feel as though I am still closer to 20 . . . well maybe! But they do come in cute, fun patterns.
The inspiration for this post:
So yesterday John and I decided we wanted to go out and take pictures for our Christmas card (pictures to follow). It was 20 degrees (F) outside, windy, and a light dusting of snow was on the ground. My ultimate love and appreciation for my Oobees developed during this time. I wore them as we walked to our destination then changed into a cute pair of flats for the pictures. By the time we were done, I could not feel my toes or fingers. I slipped my Oobees back on and my toes warmed up before we got back to the car. I might have lost a toe yesterday if it had not been for my Oobees.

Waiting for John to pose our picture. I had to use my Oobees to warm up my feet in between pictures!
Walking back to the car with my Oobees on! Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike the cold?
There are many more reasons why I love my Oobees. They are fantastic. If you are looking for a Christmas gift for yourself, wife, daughter, or friend consider Oobees. You can purchase them online or they are also available in some retail stores. They have adult sizes and kids sizes.
Update: So I just looked at their website to post a link and they are having a sale on their slippers! I think I'm going to buy an extra pair. And no, I do not get anything for my raving about my Oobees. It has just been getting colder everyday here and I think about how much I love my Oobees and maybe some of you might enjoy them as well.
2 comments:
My sistern'law loves those things!
Where were these back in our college days? I used to freeze walking up and down our halls. Thanks for the heads up, they look amazing.
Post a Comment