Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Psycho Circus Halloween!!!

It's been a long time since I've really gotten excited for Halloween. This Halloween was highly-anticipated. Our good friends the Roses, sent out invites about a month ago for a Psycho Circus Halloween Party. Everyone attending the party was assigned different characters for a Psycho Circus. I was assigned to be Ivan A. Target and Emily was Ima Target. We were a knife-throwing act. We had so much fun with our costumes. We had 11 people in attendance. The Rose's went "all out" for this party. It was incredible.

There was tons of food, chocolate fountain, a huge scary clown hung from the ceiling. There were black lights, ton of decorations, and of course tons of fun. The activity for the evening was everyone to figure out who committed the murder of the circus ringmaster. It was kind of like Clue, but way cooler. I had to speak with a Russian accent the whole evening and Emily was to be my ditzy and kinky wife.
Throughout the game different clues are revealed about each characters and accusations fly. In fact clues in the game were leaked about my character's impotence and Em's character was cheating on me. It was definitely a hilarious night. Turned out that neither Em nor myself was the murderer. I didn't win best costume, but I did win best character for my ability to be the Russian knife thrower. My two years in Russia came in handy for the part. I took pictures of everybody at the party, here are the pics:

Ima Target

Ivan A Target
















8 comments:

Randi said...

This looks so fun, what a great idea! And I love how no mater what you are doing, Emily wears chandelier earrings.

Randi said...

matter* ew i hate misspelling things.

Kory said...

It's official. You HAVE TO grow a mustache. That's just too great.

Emily said...

I never get to wear big earrings at the hospital so I guess I wear them whenever I can! It just happens the last two posts with pics of me have me wearing the same ones!! But I do love them!

Connie and Brandon said...

Incredible costumes! Such a fun party.

Ashley Koz said...

sweet idea for a party, looks like so much

Jenn Lunt said...

what a fun idea! It looks like you two had a wonderful Halloween! Hope everything else is well!

Kristin Rose said...

Thanks for taking some great costume photos. We had so much that night and you guys really had some great acting skills. Thanks for bringing a fun element to the game.