Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Picture Time

My sister Nikki visited from Ohio during the first week of November. Unfortunately I was really busy with the last week of my medicine rotation to hang out during the week. But at least I got to see her Friday and Saturday. While she was up, we asked John to do a few family pictures for us.

Well, it was super cold the day we went to take these. It was around 30 degrees outside with a horribly cold breeze. We tried a few with our coats off but had to end up taking pictures with our coats because it was too cold. Nikki and my mom had tickets to Wicked so we didn't have much time, but here are a few of the shots. John did a great job, even if he couldn't feel his fingers when we were done. (We went to the old Pillsbury factory in Minneapolis).


We were really cold and definitely welcomed the group hug!

Black & White Smiles

This time we were exposed to the full force of the biting artic cold wind.

Smiles in Color!

We really love each other.
Sisters. Do you think we look alike?


My big sis: Nikki


The awesome middle child: Me
My little bro: Andrew
Thanks John for the great pictures!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Those are such good shots! I am insanely jealous of John's ability to take great photos. Your family is so cute, you totally look like your moms.

Amy said...

and sister is what I was going to say, but just said mom.

Kelli Radmall said...

I love those pictures Em. How fun to have everyone together.

Ashley Koz said...

you and your sis look a lot alike, it's cool to see your family who I've never met before

Cravings said...

Oh my heck you do look a like! You guys are so pretty! And good photos John, I wish you lived closer so you could take our family pictures!

Karen said...

Thanks for posting those great pictures. I have never met your mom, Andrew or Nikki. It was fun to place a face with names I have known. I think you and Nikki could be twins! I hope you enjoyed your time together.