Monday, May 16, 2011

Mason’s First Birthday!

We got invited to Mason Rose’s first B-Day party! John grabbed some pictures to capture the day. Mason is the cutest little boy. He is so happy and is always smiling or laughing! Happy Birthday Mason!

Mason First BDay1028Nice yawn Eliza…Mason First BDay1027Mason First BDay1016Mason First BDay1014Mason LOVES bananas so Kristin made him a banana cake. I need to get that recipe b/c it was delicious!Mason First BDay1008Mason First BDay1001

Mason First BDay1034

Mason First BDay1037Mason First BDay1038

Mason First BDay1047

This picture is so Mason! Mason First BDay1060

Mason First BDay1071

Mason is so animated! This picture definitely shows his personality. (And I love how he has his foot resting up on the tray)Mason First BDay1075

Thomas, Kristin, & Mason, we are SO glad you moved back to Minnesota!

1 comment:

Kory said...

I love the picture of him holding the cake and the one after. Hilarious.