WOW I think she looks like you. That is so funny. I need to get our baby pictures and see who our kids look like. I thought I was such an ugly baby I never wanted to see if they looked like me. That would be funny if they did and I think my babies are so cute lol.
3 comments:
Your birth story wore me out just reading it. I'm glad everyone got here safe. I think she looks mostly like you, but a little of John in there.
WOW I think she looks like you. That is so funny. I need to get our baby pictures and see who our kids look like. I thought I was such an ugly baby I never wanted to see if they looked like me. That would be funny if they did and I think my babies are so cute lol.
She has a bit of both in you! SO cute!!
Post a Comment