Our good friend Donny is an amazing videographer. When we found out we were pregnant we asked him if he would be willing to come and document the birth of our child. He is a pilot and so we knew he might be gone when we delivered but fortunately he was home when little Eliza decided to come and make her debut!!
Enjoy!
BABY SHARPE from Donny Martin on Vimeo.
Eliza Mae Sharpe–February 6, 2011
Or the link: http://vimeo.com/20036917
8 comments:
Ok I am seriously crying my eyes out right now. That was so beautiful. Eliza is so beautiful. I am so happy for you words can't explain it. I love this video. You guys are amazing. Thanks for sharing this. Love you guys!
ps that deleted one is from me I accidentally signed in as Dave :)
Very very moving, especially if you have been there. I love it! Thanks for sharing!
I seriously have tears streaming down my face right now. That video was beautiful... I am just so happy for you guys. Eliza is an absolute doll. Thanks for sharing this. You're making me so excited for our little guy to get here.
This video is SO amazing. I also loved John's video of tummy time. What a precious way to save such special moments.
Oh my. Crying the whole time. You guys, you'll always cherish this movie. What a lucky family you are. She's beautiful.
Emily, your little Eliza has such bright little eyes! It is so fun to see you look at her but I think my favorite part is the look you give John right after she is born. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful moment.
I know I am a little late in watching this video-but goos luck to any momma who doesn't bawl watching that. So touching and such a miracle the way these children are brought into our lives.
Post a Comment