John made a little video of Eliza during tummy-time:
Eliza - Four Days Old from John Sharpe on Vimeo.
If the embedded video doesn’t work, visit the link below:
John made a little video of Eliza during tummy-time:
Eliza - Four Days Old from John Sharpe on Vimeo.
If the embedded video doesn’t work, visit the link below:
4 comments:
Thats so precious, at least she will attempt to move her head, Axel LOVED sleeping on his tummy, so whenever we put him on his tummy he would just lay their all relaxed.
I love all the prego belly shots! The video is awesome! Eliza will love watching it when she's older:)!
Just when I think PART of your genius is from editing your pictures so well, you bust it out on video. That's really cool. My word verification is shoot. Coincidence? I think not.
This is beautiful. I love love love her hair. She is darling.
Post a Comment