Wow! I can’t believe we are under one month until this little girl is due! I am really starting to feel pregnant now! Last night I was on call and the trauma pager went off twice. Now it takes me a little while to get out of bed and when I do I feel like every joint in my body aches. So I was trying to get down to the emergency room as fast as I could but basically was hobbling like an old woman! I’m just grateful that the surgery team doesn’t respond to Code Blues b/c I don’t think I could take off running to the other side of the hospital! Only one more overnight call during this pregnancy!!
All shot on film using a Contax RTS II, 50mm f/1.4 Zeiss and Fuji 400H.
In case you missed the other posts:
28 Weeks (Thanksgiving)29 Weeks
31 Weeks
32 Weeks (Christmas Day)
More to come… (Once the film is developed!)
4 comments:
I swear every time I look at your blog I get more and more pissed off at my husband. Screw you, Chad, for not being a photographer and taking beautiful pictures of me all the time. You are so lucky! You get medicine and a live-in photographer.
you are so beautiful! you could NOT look cuter. so excited for you!
Ok first I am jealous of Jons photo skills, and you could seriously be a maternity model! You always have the cutest clothes and look so cute!
you are tiny! But I bet you feel huge. I can't believe you are working in the hospital while pregnant, my job was sitting in a chair while playing games with kids and I just about died! Hang in there!
Post a Comment