So I am at 34 weeks and 4 days and I know this post is really late. If you want to be up to date with our happenings, I would recommend you subscribe to John’s blog (http://blog.johnsharpephotography.com). He is much better at updating.
I’ve been really busy at work. I just finished an internal medicine rotation and just started a surgery rotation last week. I’m exhausted but it’s nice to have these tough rotations while the little girl is still inside me!
John shot this session on film. From John, “For anyone wondering, these were shot on my Contax RTS II with a Zeiss 50mm lens using Fuji Professional 400h film. We even had to get the tripod out and try out the timer on my camera. I’ll say it again…I’m just loving these photos straight out of camera!!!”
27 Weeks
4 comments:
Such great pics John! You have a very cute prego belly Emily:)!!
awesome pictures and you look incredible emily!
The stripy coat was an excellent choice for those pictures! It's like those 3d pictures from junior high art classes!
I was just going to say how much I loved your coat! You are a very cute pregnant lady, I wish I could be as cute as you, and not look as wiped out and exhausted, and well sick nasty...
Post a Comment