John and I celebrated the new year last night shooting a wedding. We had a great time but it was a LONG day. I am really excited for this upcoming year. There are many changes in store and I can’t wait. Of course the biggest is graduation from medical school. I never thought the year 2010 would come. It seemed so far away. And now I am just months away from my MD.
John debuted his photo booth last night that he will offering. It was a hit and the guests had so much fun. We are trying to come up with a fun, unique name for the photobooth. Some ideas John had were Fun Shack and Booth o’ Fun. I am not creative and am NO help to him. Any ideas??
Of course John and I had to jump in on the fun. (And I don’t know why I can’t stand like a normal person…)
John with the Bride & Groom (Amanda & Tait)
He did a trial run at an Ugly Sweater Christmas Party (I missed it since I was in Utah). You can check out the pictures from the party here. Below are 2 of John but the rest are on his photoblog.
Happy New Year! Yahoo for 2010!
2 comments:
Emily MD!!! How exciting!!! Happy New Year and the pics looks great!
CONGRATS! That is such a huge accomplishment! What is the photobooth thing? I think i am way behind on blogs?
Post a Comment