Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Communication

I am cleaning and trying to throw stuff away. I found my planner for 2007 and found this quote that I want to remember:

“If we would know true love and understanding one for another, we must realize that communication is more than a sharing of words. It is the wise sharing of emotions, feelings, and concerns. It is the sharing of oneself totally.”  -Elder Marvin J. Ashton

Also, here are a couple pics John took in December. I had my interview with the University of Minnesota and came home to Zoe greeting me. We were sitting on the couch, John liked the light, and wanted to play with his then new D700.

E-31 E-26 E-28

Lastly, sorry to any friends we were not able to see while in Utah. There is never enough time!

3 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

Haha!! I love the pics. Zoe is such a model- she should apply for some doggie adds. My fav is the first one with her head tilted. Emily, you look great too!

Randi said...

put that quote in my journal. thanks! it's a good one! and zoe does look adorable :)

allegra said...

love the D700:) these are pretty shots! and seeing your cute fluffy dog makes me kind of want one!