Monday, December 28, 2009

It has been a long time since I visited Utah. The last time was Christmas 2007. My third year of medical school was crazy busy with only a one week break during Christmas so we did not have time to go home. Although third year was busy, I am reaping the benefits this year with a lot of time off! John and I were planning on spending Christmas in Utah this year but I went out earlier because I had a residency interview with the University of Utah. Since I had a few days before John came out, I was able to spend time with my friends.

The first night I was there, Kass, Ashley, and I went up and stayed at her family’s condo at the Gateway. We went to dinner at Cucina Toscana. This is one of the best Italian restaurants I’ve been to and I would highly recommend it.


We walked around shopping at Gateway and had tons of fun. Of course we can’t go shopping without taking ugly pictures in the stores.
Emily, Ashley Kozlowski, and Kass Henson. Kass is prego with a little boy and due in January.
This is my favorite picture! There was a scarf with a hood attached and Kass modeled it perfectly:
I wish I had taken more pictures during my trip but I was a slacker. So I don’t have proof that I hung out with many more of my wonderful friends. I love how when you get together with good friends, you can pick up where you left off (even if it’s been 2 years).

More Utah vacation to come….

5 comments:

Erin said...

lol

Kory said...

Does that mean you guys are moving back?! I'm pretty sure I saw Kass at LAX a couple months ago.

Ashley Koz said...

It was way good to spend some time with you Em, Kass in that hooded scarf just makes me happy lol

Tan+Charee+Chloe+Tru said...

emily and john- i just saw the beautiful pictures jessica took of you guys and had to check your blog out. you guys are so cute and im happy i finally have your blog address. what amazing lives you both are leading!!! anyway i'll visit your blog more to keep in touch have a happy new year!!

Eric and Erin said...

Oh my goodness, Kass is preggers!!!!! I can't wait to tell Eric. He'll be so happy. I love the pictures!