I am so so excited! John and I have been wanting to get pictures taken of us for a while. Even though John is a photographer, we hardly have any pictures of us together. We've tried the tripod thing and it's not the same!!
I follow Jessica Peterson's blog and absolutely LOVE her style. She is amazingly talented. We contacted her in the summer to take pictures for us and we finally made it out to Utah so we could get pictures taken. We went out to West Provo today and braved the freezing cold (it almost felt like Minnesota). She posted a preview on her blog so head on over and check them out (I don't want to steal any pics from her blog without her permission)!!
http://jesslorraine.blogspot.com/2009/12/dec-23-sharpes.html
Thanks Jess! We love them and can't wait to see the rest!
And here's the link to her website: http://jessicapetersonphoto.com
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
so great!! I love your coat too!
you guys are too cute!
these are GREAT! I love the location, and (of course) you both are stunning, too.
hey!!! your family pics turned out great. you guys look so cute together.
Post a Comment