Monday, November 9, 2009

Vote for John (Pretty Please)

One of the photographers John and I like is hosting a workshop in January. She is giving away one spot to her workshop. John entered and now he needs your vote. It is a pure popularity contest on who can get the most votes.

Please visit Kelly Moore's blog and vote for John. You can only vote once per computer (so feel free to vote on your lap top, work, and home computer). The great part is you don't have to sign up for anything or post your email (I always hate contests that require me to put in my email). You simply visit the website, scroll down to "John Sharpe" (the names are in alphabetical order by first name), then click "Vote" at the bottom of the page.

Here's the link: http://kellymoorephotography.com/mooreblog/?p=5782

Kelly Moore is amazing with lighting and the workshop is limited to only 8 people so it will be a great experience. Please vote today but voting is open until November 13 at Noon (central)!

Also, feel free to tell your friends to vote (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc). The more the merrier!

Thanks so much for your vote!

5 comments:

Cravings said...

I VOTED FOR JOHN!!! GOOD LUCK!

Ashley Koz said...

I totally did, I hope he gets it, and thank you for the encouraging words Em, your the best :)

Kory said...

Done and done!

Diana and Jon said...

ohhh that sounds like fun.....voting done!

Diana and Jon said...

Oh and by the way, I love your hair, it is super cute...and you are looking very skinny...don't forget to eat even when you are busy