This weekend was great!!! Since Emily’s birthday is tomorrow (Monday August 10th), we went out to celebrate with our good friends the Roses. Em was stressed about picking a good place for here dinner, but she came through with Stella’s Fish Cafe. It’s in Uptown and has absolutely fantastic seafood and amazing deserts!!! Nothing beat great friends and fun! After dinner, we took a stroll around the art fair that was going on. It was nothing special but nevertheless, it was good times!
Since Emily is on overnight call tonight, I wanted this blog post to be her official notification that she is one year older and wiser too. Hott Wife, just wanted to thank you for being my biggest fan and always supporting me. You never cease to amaze me. I hope you have the bestest 27th birthday possible. I love you and am still convinced you are the best decision I’ve ever made.
Loves,
Hubs!
Everyone please leave Emily some love (comments), she deserves it!!!!
For desert…mmmm Red Velvet cake and some strawberry short cake
We are so happy as we just dominated that strawberry shortcake
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER! I love you so much and I'm so proud of you and John! You guys make a great team and I'm having fun watching you strive for and attain your goals! Thank-you for being such a great daughter! Have an awesome day!
Happy Birthday to Emily! Dinner (and that red velvet cake) looked divine.
(And thanks for the gift card - come stay with us anytime!)
happy birthday! Hope you have a great one, and you look darling in all of these birthday pics!
Thanks everyone. I just got home from an awesome shift in the ER and I'm ready for bed. But I'm just wondering why nobody told me my bangs looked dumb and like an old man comb-over trying to hide baldness.
Thanks hubs for the post! I love you so much! You are the bestest ever!
Happy Birthday Emily! I am so glad I have met such a great friend. You are a beautiful person on the outside and inside. Thomas and I were so glad to be able to celebrate your birthday with you and John on Saturday night. Good food, good company and a good movie made for a great night out. Thanks for being such a great friend to me and I hope you had a very special day today. I hope you realize how how much you are loved by the Roses!
Happy Birthday Emily!!! Hope you had a really great day today:)
Happy belated birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry if I am a day late! hope it was great!
Post a Comment