This blog has been neglected, sorry! John and I have been super busy.
Yesterday we had a BBQ at Jon & Erin's with a bunch of my friends from med school. We are so lucky to have such great friends out here in Minnesota. It was fun to see Christina and Carmen who are about 30 and 32 weeks pregnant!
We were given a badminton set for our wedding (5 year ago) and have used the raquets once but this was the first time we were able to pull out the net. After badminton we ate yummy BBQ burgers and hotdogs then made smores over the super smokey bonfire. Zoe came along and had lots of fun playing with Erin & Jon's dog Mia.
Ryan getting ready to serve.
John (my hot hubs).
This is Meghann! We are going to be study buddies in August as we prepare for our Step 2 board exam in September.
Erin & Jon have a nice big yard. Here is most of the clan playing badminton (we make up our own rules).
Ryan & Christina (Isn't her belly so cute?!)
I must have been having lots of fun.
I didn't realize John put in 3 pics of me in a row.
Mark & Carmen (Notice cute baby belly #2)!
Carmen and Me (we both are going into anesthesia, I knew I liked her for a reason when I met her on the first day of med school!)
Fun sun spot pic of Ryan & Christina
I do not know what I am doing here... let's pretend I just made a great shot...
This is Mia! Zoe loved playing with her. The best story was John was making the dogs do tricks and he was using a hot dog. He had a small piece in one hand and the rest of the hot dog in another. While he was giving the small piece to Zoe, Mia jumped and took the big piece right out of John's hand (I hope she's not sick today).
Mia is seriously posing for these pictures!
I love love love fireworks! We were driving home on the freeway and saw the beginning of this show. We quickly pulled off and were able to watch from the side of the road. It was perfect, we had an excellent view and didn't have to fight any crowds! It was a perfect end to a great night!
2 comments:
Man, those are some nice pictures and you look great in all of them. It looks so much fun out there with you guys and your BBQ and friends!
Looks like you guys had a great day. I love how you guys will have the best family photo albums - ours will be full of very amateur looking pictures.
Post a Comment