OK, so for the past month, I have spent a lot of time working on my new blog. I have coded the new blog from the ground up. So go take a look and let me know what you think!!!
http://blog.johnsharpephotography.com
Cheers,
John
OK, so for the past month, I have spent a lot of time working on my new blog. I have coded the new blog from the ground up. So go take a look and let me know what you think!!!
http://blog.johnsharpephotography.com
Cheers,
John
4 comments:
So I already told Emily I am so impressed with your work. I know so many people that are in photography and wow you are amazing. I only wish you lived closer. Looks like things are taking off for you. Congrats!!!
I like you site. The Explanations are a good idea. Shows the thought going into it. Although what blog is complete without pictures of me. Or Boris Yeltsin. They're interchangable.
Wow John your website is awesome!!! You are a great photographer!!!!
Your site looks incredible! I LOVE how the pictures are big so you don't always have to click on them to enlarge them.
Emily, thanks for your comment. I LOVE your blog too and seeing whats going on in your life. I went by the anatomy lab the other day while on campus just for kicks and it's soooo different. Crazy. I cherish all those days and the friendships I gained. I'm looking forward to a visit from you guys the next time you're in UT:)
Post a Comment