Saturday, June 20, 2009

If my marriage was a child, it would be starting kindergarten!!!

This week Emily and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary.  I cannot believe how time flies. Our marriage just seems to keep getting better and better.  Even though our anniversary was on Thursday, we were able to finally go out tonight.  We made dinner reservations at the ever fabulous Pazzaluna.  It’s a very nice and tasty restaurant in St Paul.  Emily wanted me to make sure and bring the camera to get some shots to remember this special day.  Fortunately, I brought the camera, but unfortunately, I forgot the memory card. Doh!! So when we got home, Em made me make it up to her.  We pulled out some of my lighting and staged a quick shoot of the two of us.  For anyone who has tried this, it is not easy.  Plus, it was getting quite dark. Well we lucked out and got a few nice images.  Em, I love you more and I look forward to many many many more wonderful years together!!

 

EmJohnFun-50 EmJohnFun-20 EmJohnFun-30

9 comments:

Connie and Brandon said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Kory said...

The first time I had seen either of you was the week of your wedding, I ran into Emily at the distribution center and she told me you guys were getting married. I was way happy for you guys. I haven't seen you since.

Jenn Lunt said...

Hey you cute kids, congratulations on the anniversary, time fly's doesn't it? I love the shots you got, cute, cute!!

Amy said...

What Kory said is not true, because I believe we went and played games with you guys at Jon and Diana's house when you were in town...I am pretty sure we were married then. But I could be wrong.

That last picture of you guys is really great! You both look so charming in it.

Tami Haws said...

Happy (late) Anniversary! TJ and I just celebrated our 3rd. Time does go by fast. You guys look great I love the last pic of you two. Love you guys. XOXOX

Kory said...

I may have exaggerated a little. But the point remains the same, I haven't seen you guys in a very long time.

Porters said...

congrats!!! That is exciting!

Kristin said...

The average in November is 63, or so it says in the Houston Weather History! A lot of times we'll be wearing shorts for Thanksgiving because it'll reach the low 70's. I LOVE Houston winters!

Kristin said...

Of course you guys can come and stay with us!