Our family blog has become severely outdated. Em generally updates this blog as I’m busy with my own blog, my business, and my stay at home dad role. Em completed her first residency internship and began her Anesthesiology residency at Mayo at the end of June. She’s been crazy busy and I’ve been swamped too. We have now moved to Rochester.
I’m not much of a writer, but obviously love to take photos. That said, the blog posts will be mostly photos with some commentary. Rather than try and completely catch up on the past 3 months, I will share some highlights and then try to make “some” effort to update family and friends with the Sharpe Family happenings.
I’m a big believer that no blog post is complete without a photo. For now, here are a few from Eliza’s first bout with Vegetable solids. Not sure who won….Eliza or the Carrots?
1 comment:
you guys are alive! And can I just say, I love the chubby cheeked baby eliza is turning into! She is darling! And those eyes!
Love the update!
Post a Comment