For the most part Eliza is a VERY happy baby! If you want to make Eliza SUPER DUPER Happy…simply put her in the bathtub. Since she was just a few weeks old, she has loved taking baths. Recently she figured out that she can splash the water by kicking her legs. It’s really very adorable! Here are a few photos from last week’s bath. She also was gifted this adorable robe when she was born…it’s quite possibly the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. So crazy she has already grown into it!
If Eliza could talk, I think she might say, “Dad…don’t you dare post this photo online!”
2 comments:
she is so dang cute! I love when you post pictures of her:) I eat all of them up. Beautiful pics!
How lucky is Eliza to have a professional photographer as a dad, and an extremely talented one at that! Cute pictures, she is a doll! Keep'em coming!
Post a Comment