Today is John’s 29th birthday. I can’t believe he only has one more year in his twenties! I could say he is getting old but that would make me old as well so I won’t go that far. John is the most thoughtful, loving person, and I’m lucky to have him as my better half. He loves photography and loves all the people he gets to work with, and I’m so happy he finally able to do it full time.
John, I love you. Thank you for all your support and help while I’m trying to survive my first year of residency. Thank you for being patient when I am sleep deprived and post-call. Thank you for just holding me a few weeks ago when I had my 15 minute episode of insanity where I cycled from crying to laughing and back and forth. Thank you for making me a better person, a better wife, and a better physician.
I love you MORE!!
Please take a minute and wish John a happy birthday below!
3 comments:
happy birthday, john. hope it was a great one!! your guys' trip to italy looked nothing short of ah-mazing! i've never been to europe. i'm dying to go so bad.
Happy birthday John!!! Hope you had a great day!
Happy birthday John!
Post a Comment