I matched at HCMC for my intern year and then at Mayo in anesthesiology. We matched at our first choice so we are very happy! I’ll write more later and share more pictures. But it has been an amazing day, one that I will always remember. Did I mention we are happy?
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wishing you a HUGE congratulations! Happy day, indeed!
Congratulations!!! I am so glad you guys got your first pick and that you are happy with it. Congrats again:)!
Congratulations! We are really happy for you.
Congradgemalations!
Congratz! That is awesome Emily. You are going to be great.
Congratulations!!!! And we're so glad you'll be staying here!!!
Congratulations! Lame it's not in Utah, but I'm sure that was never part of the plan. Oh, and John's dad came up in church yesterday.
We are so Happy for you, I totally cried watching the video of you, I too am emotional :) I am very excited for you and all the new doors that will be opening in your life. Congrats!!!! Give John a hug from us too Love you guys!!
Post a Comment