Saturday, March 13, 2010

Impossible

I am finished with medical school. I've passed my boards. I've completed my rotations. My lifelong dream of becoming a doctor is becoming a reality. And I get teary-eyed sometimes when I think about it. I took this from Haley Anderson's blog and she got it from this Etsy store. This could make a great graduation gift.

5 comments:

Hayley Anderson Photography said...

So glad you love it! It's a great reminder! And congratulations on being a doctor!!!!!! That is incredible!

Connie and Brandon said...

Congratulations!!! You did it and that is so awesome that you are an MD now!

Kristin said...

I think I am going to send you a letter just so I can address it to Dr. Sharpe! Can't wait to hear where you are doing your residency on Thursday!!!

Ashley Koz said...

Holy freaking crap, you are amazing!

Kory said...

Woopdy Woop! Congratulations! Does this mean everyone has to stop hitting you up for free medical advice?