Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our Tree

I know Christmas is over and we've already celebrated the new year . . . but I wanted to post a few pics we (as in John) took of our little family and our tree on Christmas Eve:



I love how Zoe looks sad in this picture with us kissing!

It was tough getting Zoe to look at the camera. We finally had to throw a toy at the camera for her to look!

We hope you all have a Happy New Year! My favorite part is I can say I will graduate NEXT year! Yahoo!

7 comments:

Jenn Lunt said...

I love your tree it is beautiful! I didnt know you two had a dog, how cute! happy new year, and congrats on 2009 (Graduation year)!

MaryAnn said...

Love the tree and Zoe is adorable!!! It was great to talk to Johnny on Christmas. Hope you guys had a great new year! Love Ya

Amy said...

That is so cute! You know what is funny, whenever kory and I are hugging, our Zoe HAS to be held right in between us. She will just growl at us and scratch at our legs until we include her. :)

Emily said...

Jenn, I wish 2009 was my grad year. I don't graduate until 2010. Now I can just say, I graduate NEXT year.

Amy, I still think it is funny that you have a Zoe too! Aren't dogs just so funny!?

Kyle Peterson said...

Looks so cozy just like Christmas should be. I don't know how you took those pictures, kudos. Zoe is so cute!!!

lundparty said...

The tree looks so beautiful and I love your Christmas card. I guess I have forgotten how nice of a Christmas card you can have when your not trying two make two little boys smile and look at the camera all at the same time. Hope you guys had a great New Year's.

Mark and Aubrey said...

The tree is beautiful but I love your hair even more. You're Christmas card is amazing. Good luck this year finishing school.