From the start, this past weekend was doomed. Em and I had planned to head up to the cities Friday night to spend time with our good friends the Roses. I had a session to photograph up in the cities on Friday night which gave us a reason to drive up. However, our entire weekend plans in the cities were contingent upon Em getting off work in time. Usually this is never a problem. In fact, on Friday everything seemed like it would work out. Em text me around 2:30 to let me know she would be home by 4 or 4:30. This was perfect since the drive to the cities was about 75 minutes and my session started at 6pm. Unfortunately 4:30 rolled around and no word from the wife At 4:45, I had no other choice than to head up alone. I was super bummed when I received a call from Em around 5:15. Sadly, I made the trip up, shot my session, and headed right back home. So much for a fun Friday night.
Saturday seemed to be looking up though. It was the BYU vs UTAH game and that always makes for some excitement. Em even made Eliza an adorable ‘Y’ shirt. Sadly, that game was a complete waste of time and we ended the evening VERY disappointed.
Sunday the Vikes also choked and lost as well.
So this weekend was 0 for 3…
The silver lining to the weekend was that I got these adorable photos of Eliza!
Eliza was also pretty bummed about the result of the game too…
4 comments:
GO UTES! ha ha I never knew john you were such a football fan. :) Did you go to the Y? That shirt is ADORABLE! As much as I wanted to throw up this weekend blue and white and Red, cause it was EVERYWHERE, on EVERYONE, and I just wanted to hit every J walker with my car Saturday, I will say that Eliza makes the CUTEST cougar I have ever seen. She makes the Y look sooo good!
Too bad for BYU. That is why you put your trust in a good team. Go BSU!
Great pic of Eliza Johnny.
Was totally bummed that you guys were not able to come for a visit. Em and I were finally going to have a girls night out...Looks like the boys still owe us:) Well, at least little Emma looks so cute in her Y shirt cause the cougars sure aren't looking good.
We stayed at the wilderness resort. We have stayed in the hotel and condos. I will always stay in the condos from here on out. From what I have heard,the Wilderness is the best place to stay with small children. Our kids love it and I would agree with that. But if you aren't taking Eliza, I am not sure of the best adult place. Let me know and I can ask around. It is only an hour from our house so people around here go there a lot.
Post a Comment