John did a photo shoot with my friends after graduation. We had this shoot scheduled multiple times and the weather never cooperated. We finally were able to all get together on campus without any rain. We had a lot of fun. A couple of the girls have moved away and it is so sad. It is fun to see these pics and relive the good times. I’ve said it many times but having these great friends helped me get through med school. Of course, go over to John’s blog to check out his latest and greatest: http://blog.johnsharpephotography.com
I’ll probably be shot for posting this photo, but these girls just really know how to work the camera.
2 comments:
So because you are wearing red and everyone else blue, you are the total focal point in every shot... was that planned :) ha ha what great photos, you guys look so beautiful.
I didn't notice that but I guess my dress does stand out a bit. It is quite bright! Ha!
Post a Comment